Frisco Studios Rental Terms & Conditions
By renting studio space at Frisco Studios, you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Your specific rental allows access to the physical spaces during the time frame specified only, walk in to walk out, and allows use of the specified equipment during that time.
In order to confirm your reservation of Frisco Studios all rental fees must be paid in full at the time of booking using a major credit card. We do not accept cash payments. Please download, sign, and return This Rental Agreement with your payment to book Frisco Studios:
Renter agrees to abide by the following rules:
- The booking party accepts all responsibility for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying the renter while on our premises. Booking party may not sublease, period.
- The premises are to be used for photography, videography, classes, workshops, seminars, or similar activities.
- Frisco Studios maintains a smoke-free and drug-free facility. No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on our property at any time. No illegal activities are ever permitted on our property. No one will be admitted who appears to be drunk or under the influence of illegal substances. If a renter violates any provision of this agreement they understand that they can be asked to, and must vacate the studio property immediately. They also forfeit any remaining rental payment for that day.
- Frisco Studios and its owner Anthony Burokas are hereby waived and held harmless from any incidents or accidents that may occur to or by persons either renting or associated with the renting of the studio facilities. Renter is required to present a Certificate of Insurance prior to accessing any studio spaces naming “Anthony Burokas and Frisco Studios” as Additional Insured.
(See our post on insurance.)
- Pets and vehicle access, including the loading ramp and parking needs, must be approved in advance. Frisco Studios must be notified in advance of group size to help organize facility usage.
- Your studio time begins at the time you reserved, not before.
The studio must be vacated by the time scheduled.
Overtime is $75/hr for the studio space itself, rounded up to the next hour.
Additional rental charges may apply for any other gear rented.
- Cancellations with at least 24 hours notice will receive a full refund of fees paid. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are not eligible for refund.
- The studio must be left in the same condition as when entered. Trash should be in trashcans, equipment returned to its proper place. The space will be checked, and if the space is not in the same condition as before you arrived, a minimum fee of $50 will be charged for cleanup. Any repairs needed will incur additional costs.
- Renter agrees to pay for any repair costs of equipment or studio damages using a major credit card.
- Photography or filming is not permitted in any common spaces (Kitchen, Living Room, lobby, bathrooms, etc.) without written permission, in advance.
Your acceptance of this agreement, and usage of Frisco Studios allows Frisco Studios to capture stills and/or video of your activity, crew, clients in the studio and other areas to be used in promotion of the studio. If privacy is required, a written notice to such needs to be furnished before booking is paid for.
Frisco Studios is not responsible or liable for acts that are out of its control, such as power outages, weather, or other emergencies. In such cases, a prorated portion of the renter’s payment will be returned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Click here to agree to these terms and see our current rate sheets: