Stand-up Space – Perfect for presentations
We have developed a second “Stand-Up” recording space that is perfect for stand-up presentation recording and even streaming.
This sound-deadened room comes complete with multiple backgrounds, green-screen, backlighting, overhead boom microphone, overhead “look-down” detail camera, product show table, teleprompter, and PIP slide presentation capability. It’s nearly a walk-in and present studio where you can walk out with your presentation in your hand.
With the greenscreen, the background can be replaced with the image / location of your choice, from open field, office, or even a home library.
You can see the video for the presenter, looking right into the camera through the prompter screen delivers the view that you’re looking right at the viewer.
We also have a grey photographic background that can be used for a completely natural background look.
I use it all the time for product videos, including over a dozen videos for this one client.
Here’s a sample video filmed in the Stand-Up Studio that demonstrates the greenscreen replacement, as well as the overhead detail camera for product.
If you think this would work for you, give us a call.
Frisco Studios Rental Terms & Conditions
By renting studio space at Frisco Studios, you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Your specific rental allows access to the physical spaces during the time frame specified only, walk in to walk out, and allows use of the specified equipment during that time.
In order to confirm your reservation of Frisco Studios all rental fees must be paid in full at the time of booking using a major credit card. We do not accept cash payments. Please download, sign, and return This Rental Agreement with your payment to book Frisco Studios:
Renter agrees to abide by the following rules:
- The booking party accepts all responsibility for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying the renter while on our premises. Booking party may not sublease, period.
- Frisco Studios maintains a smoke-free and drug-free facility. No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on our property at any time. No illegal activities are ever permitted on our property. No one will be admitted who appears to be drunk or under the influence of illegal substances. If a renter violates any provision of this agreement they understand that they can be asked to, and must vacate the studio property immediately. They also forfeit any remaining rental payment for that day.
- Frisco Studios and its owner Anthony Burokas are hereby waived and held harmless from any incidents or accidents that may occur to or by persons either renting or associated with the renting of the studio facilities. Renter is required to present a Certificate of Insurance prior to accessing any studio spaces naming “Anthony Burokas and Frisco Studios” as Additional Insured.
(See our post on insurance.)
- Pets are not currently accommodated in this studio space.
- Your studio time begins at the time you reserved, not before.
The studio must be vacated by the time scheduled.
Overtime is $100/hr for the studio space itself, rounded up to the next hour.
Additional rental charges may apply for any other gear rented.
- Cancellations with at least 24 hours notice will receive a full refund of fees paid. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are not eligible for refund.
- The studio must be left in the same condition as when entered. Trash should be in trashcans, equipment returned to its proper place. The space will be checked, and if the space is not in the same condition as before you arrived, a minimum fee of $50 will be charged for cleanup. Any repairs needed will incur additional costs.
- Renter agrees to pay for any repair costs of equipment or studio damages using a major credit card.
- Photography or filming is not permitted in any common spaces (Kitchen, Living Room, lobby, bathrooms, etc.) without written permission, in advance.
Your acceptance of this agreement, and usage of Frisco Studios allows Frisco Studios to capture stills and/or video of your activity, crew, clients in the studio and other areas to be used in promotion of the studio. If privacy is required, a written notice to such needs to be furnished before booking is paid for.
Current rates are $150 an hour for studio recording – 2 hour minimum includes setup specific to your need (slides, background, prompter, etc.) Discounts can be arranged for recurring events. Streaming presentations require additional services. Call for more information. (940)-2222-947
Frisco Studios is not responsible or liable for acts that are out of its control, such as power outages, weather, or other emergencies. In such cases, a prorated portion of the renter’s payment will be returned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.