Adjacent to Studio A is the brains of Frisco Studios that makes multi-camera productions, training, live performances, streaming, and more possible all under one roof.
- NewTek Tricaster Mini – Advanced Edition
- FOUR Full-HD cameras hardwired to Studio A
- Smart-Prompt voice-tracking automatic prompter (one camera)
- 12-channel audio mixer with external compressor
- Two VGA return feeds to Studio A
- Talkback “VoG” system
- 42″ in-studio program / alternate feed monitor on rolling cart
- 4 Sony Professional wireless mics (handheld or bodypack lav)
- 100 Mb up and down for clean streaming / web conferencing
Control room requires a Studio Manager to be onsite to oversee production, however, crew costs are not included.
You can bring your own operators for Tricaster, Audio, Camera, Prompter, Floor manager, etc., or have us hire them in for you at additional cost.
Tricaster is designed to record internally.
You are welcome to bring alternate recording hardware to record the Tricaster output if you desire.
CONTROL ROOM – Rental Rates (crew not included)
$650/half-day (4 hours) and $1200/full-day (8 hours)
Rental includes 4 FullHD (1080i) cameras and 1 Automatic Prompter (no operator) in Studio A
CONTROL ROOM cost is in addition to “Studio-A with Lights” or “Studio-PLUS“
Here’s a sample of how our four camera studio can work for you: